Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thankful Thursday

Since I posted yesterday about being Thankful I thought that today I'd post a meme called Thankful Thursday. I'll post what I'm thankful for. You post what you're thankful for on your blog and come back here and add a link to your post.

1. I'm thankful that my parents are still in good health and can come visit me.
2. I'm thankful that my grandmother is going to finally get to see our house next week when she comes for Thanksgiving.
3. I'm thankful that I can try new recipes with my husband and have food on the table.
4. I'm thankful for my pets and the joy they bring me and the love they lavish upon me.
5. I'm thankful for my husband.
6. I'm thankful for my health.
7. I'm thankful for my home.
8. I'm thankful for life.
9. I'm thankful for my talents and the things I can create.
10. I'm thankful for vacuum cleaners.
11. I'm thankful for my goals and achievements.
12. I'm thankful for autumn and colorful trees and big piles of leaves.
13. I'm thankful it rained last night.

No comments: