Sunday, March 25, 2007

Domestic Divas meet Not so Domestic Men...

It could be the reverse, I suppose. Domestic Men and not so Domestic Divas. Anyway... I read this post over here about Marriage and taking care of your man. I was always under the assumption that we should be taking care of each other...

It makes me feel great to take care of my dh in little or big ways. And I know he appreciates it. The problem is, sometimes I wonder why we don't tell each other we appreciate what the other does for us. If your dh is the breadwinner, when's the last time you thanked him for that? And when's the last time he thanked your for cooking dinner every night this week? :)

Sorry, rambling... I just find one of the most important things about this job as a woman, domestic or not, is the relationship with your SOS. I think I need to tell him more often all the little things I appreciate, rather than correcting him or trying to help him.

No comments: