Thursday, July 30, 2009

On the Hunt...

I'm on the hunt for a frame. You see I'm starting to gather more and more baby pictures. And pet pictures. And I'd like to add a few family pictures too. Normally I like those simple, elegant black with thick white mat frames that hold a 4 x 6 or two. But with all the variety of pictures I've been getting in the mail lately, I'm thinking I need to expand my horizons.

You see, we currently have one of those ribbon boards in the kitchen and I stick photos, business cards, etc up there. And after it gets full I take everything down and start over.

DH, sweetie that he is, has expressed interest in keeping at least one picture of the nephews out. I expressed interest in keeping a photo out of my kids, even if they have four legs and fur.

So we're thinking a picture frame with space for multiple photos...and it must be easily changeable...b/c we'd like to update it as kids grow and families change.

All that said, I'm looking for advice. Do you have a favorite frame? Place to shop for frames?

I'll let you know when we decide on something. :)

1 comment:

The BEDBUG Blog said...

You know, as I get older, I seem to add more and more family pictures to my walls.

I just went on a frame hunt and found some nice-looking and inexpensive frames at the Dollar Store. I also picked up frameless picture kits, where you place your pics. under glass and secure with metal clips. These look modern and seem sturdy.